酒店陪同翻譯
What kind of hotel would you like, five-star or something simpler?
您愿意要什么樣的酒店,五星級的還是普通些的?
How many stars does this restaurant have?
這家飯店是幾星級的?
I would like to know if you have availability?
我想知道你們還有空房嗎?
What date do you expect to check in?
您預計哪天入住呢?
check in 入住酒店
check out 結賬退房
Is breakfast included?
是否包含早餐?
I need your credit card details to complete the reservation.
我需要您的信用卡信息來完成預定。
May I have your name and telephone number, please?
可否告知您的姓名和電話?
How many tables shall I arrange?
請問我們應該安排多少張臺?
How much would you like to spend for each table?
請問每張臺的費用標準是多少?
What drinks would you like?
請問您要什么樣的酒水?
What kinds of fruit/dessert[d??z??t] would you like?
您想要些什么水果/甜品呢?
酒店陪同翻譯注意要點
1. 一旦接到翻譯任務,就要開始著手精心準備了,要通過各種途徑去了解這些情況。
2. 當?shù)氐娘L土人情、風俗習慣,特別是和客人國家相關的知識盡可能多做了解。
3. 反應要快!
酒店陪同翻譯 熱線 400 8633 580
上一條:聯(lián)合國組織陪同口譯 | 下一條:酒店旅游翻譯 |